Sunday, April 11, 2010

Janneke underwent another minor surgery this evening as her port-a-cath that was inserted yesterday was not working properly. It is now working and Janneke seems to be recovering well from this unexpected surgery. Her bowel issues seem to be resolving themselves as well. Janneke is tough. We hope to start giving her regular feeds within the next 24 hours. Once she is on regular feeds we are taking her home. She will likely have her hormone testing in the next day or two as well.

We're tired.

rp

2 comments:

superstarmom said...

It's not just Janneke who is tough. I know you're tired. You can borrow any extra energy from us any time.

Lin said...

Sarah, I read your note to Steph and wanted to thank you for praying for her while she was at Calvin. Your prayers made a difference. I found your blogspot and read your story. Now I want you to know I am praying for your family. This is a very hard time for you, difficult and stressful for sure. I am praying God will uplift you, give you strength and heal your beautiful daughters! LIN Goodman